Signing On Fees
Adults: £13 / €15
Juniors: £8 / &ero;10
Please contact each host Club for gate fees - Maximum of €10 per day
Registration will remain open until the start of the second Round.
Fee before 18 May: £20 / €25
Fee after 18 May: £30 / €35
Points to be counted over four heats and the Final at each round.
Heats: 10 - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
Finals: 20 - 16 - 12 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2
Points from all rounds will be counted.
Trophies for the AIAS will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions.
1. All cars must comply with current NASA rules.
2. Only the results of the heats and finals recorded by the host Club will be used to calculated AIAS points.
3. Only competitors who have completed the registration form and paid the registration fee in full will be eligible to score AIAS points.
4. The hosting Club / League will retain the responsibility of the host Club.
5. Awards for each round are the responsibility of the host Club.
6. Driver discipline will run through normal NASA channels.
7. Each Club will conduct a draw for grid positions in all heats (to be done at sign on).
8. Points from the heats will determine grid position in the final.
9. Finals will be restricted to eight car grids.
10. Points awarded on car, driver number and driver basis as registered.
11. Stand in drivers are permitted but neither car, car number nor driver will receive AIAS points.
12. Juniors will be permitted on legitimate car change per event, provided the nominated car is the same Class vehicle at an AIAS event. Men and Ladies are not permitted to car change.
13. Green flag rule stands as per NASA Rulebook.
14. A strip down of engines may be carried out at any round of the AIAS at the AIAS Chairman's discretion in conjunction with NI and SI Scrutineers.
15. Breathalysers will be used in conjunction with NASA Rules.
16. Two rounds are compulsory for qualification for AIAS trophies.